Monday, November 8, 2010

I was actually being relatively good at first.

The day flew by, honestly. After church I went to Kelly and Maggie's to play Little Big Planet, shortly thereafter Kelly and I met the mentoring crew for bowling, and then Kelly, Jr, David and I all had dinner at Denny's. The food was not awesome, but it was nice to hang out. Thanks to daylight savings, it felt much later than 8pm when we left. I hung out "housesitting" for a while, went home to walk Miley, came back here and it was already just about midnight.

The point is, I was in bed by 1! Unfortunately, a few minutes later I realized that I only had a few hours left to get these discount awesomeness vouchers that I want to give to my mom and sister. I got up and made sure i had enough money and bought them, but then it was nearly two. Bedtime--roughly 2am I guess. I don't remember checking my phone right before I went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment