Saturday, November 20, 2010

Did I mention a sieve?

Last night? I have no idea. None at all. Something about sleeping.

I have such a bad memory. Maybe I should get one of those memory video things from the Niven short story.. I can't remember the title, but it records everything you see.

Tonight, though, I went to see the new HP with Kelly, Jr, David, Maggie. It was really good. And then we (minus Kelly) went to try to get ice cream, but found the store closed, and then I came home, mucked about online, and now I will walk Miley and do some laundry if I remember, and hit the sack. Projected bedtime: about 1:30 am.


I hugged David goodnight before we all left the parking lot of the closed ice cream store. It was a really good hug. There's still a part of my mind, especially when I see him, in which we are together. In which the natural thing to do is to stand close beside him and slip my arm around his side and lean against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment