Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthdays are special, ok?

Okay so last night, our family went to dinner for my mom's birthday. This was rather tasty. When we came home, her friend Mary came over to wish her a happy birthday, deliver a gift and card, and eat some delicious orange cake. The cake was indeed delicious; however, it was also so acidic that after one slice I couldn't even entertain thoughts of a second, and my mouth, lips, and throat were slightly burned. I realize that this sounds extremely intense, so maybe I should point out that this is the same reaction that I have when I eat more than a few bites of fresh pineapple. So if you're cool with pineapple, you're probably cool with the orange cake. And man, is it delicious. So delicious.


I guess I messed around online for a while after that, and talked to Chloe on skype for a while (the motivation behind this being an opportunity to show her the cake via webcam), and then finally remembered around 1 am that I needed to walk Miley. I think I turned off the light around 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment